Report on Banana tales part 1


While playing code monkey banana tales part 1 this one is my fav one and easiest😏 one banana tales challenge 51 - if else
And this one is my difficult one banana tales challenge 84-functions i have tried again and again but i failed😟 so i browse it in you tube👍 and solved this challenge😌


Let me share a my little bit experiences while playing code monkey sometimes when we know how to solve the challenges it was really interesting and want to play more and more but when we don't know how to solve it was really boring and don't want to paly. But if we play it seriously we get lots of new knowledge and it helps in solving math problems and i really enjoyed playing code monkey as it makes me happy, excited and irretating😖 and you tube is an great helper for me while playing code monkey💚



Comments